Resources - Resident Pastor’s Desk
Update on COVID-19 and our Church Services
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7
Please be strong in the Lord and stand on faith and not on fear in this season of noisome pestilence called COVID-19. "No weapon formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn ..." - Isaiah 54:17.
The position of leadership through our National Pastor – Pastor Isaac Oyedepo, on the stand of our Church on the situation as that of responsible citizens. For this reason, we will not hold any service - (CHOP, Communion Service, and Sunday Services) beginning from this Sunday, March 15th, 2020, until further notice. The Church office will only run skeletal services for the period. However, you can always reach me on my cell phone at 832 279 5087 or the Church Administrator, Brother Eseosa on his mobile line 978 398 4160.
You can also text or WhatsApp, and I will get back to you within 24 hours by God's grace.
All members and invitees should connect to our YouTube Channel - Winners Chapel Int'l Massachusetts or our website, https://www.winnerschapelma.org or for Sunday broadcast at 9 am -11 am EST. For all other services (CHOP, Communion Service, and even Sunday Services), you can connect to Faith Tabernacle YouTube Channel at DOMI Stream or Domi Inc.
Ensure you are safe by engaging all the forces of the Spirit in this season, take daily communion, anointing, and administer the blood of sprinkling regularly. Also, read and confess Psalm 91 with your family daily. We should also pray for our Nation and other affected Nations. (2 Chronicles 7:14). It is well with you all in Jesus' mighty name.
I decree that the demons of Coronavirus and any associated infirmity shall not come near you and there shall be no loss of life in our camp in the mighty name of Jesus. You are too defended to be a victim!
I love you all, and remain blessed!
Your Resident; Pastor, Hans Tawi
Pastor Hans Tawi
Winners Chapel Int’l Woburn MA
Supernatural Turnaround Greetings!
With the recent news reports of the Coronavirus, there is a growing need globally for spiritual help, encouragement, and peace.It's so important we respond fear with faith.
Now people are watching more television and online content than ever before, and, as a church and ministry, we are strategically positioned to be there to offer a message of faith and assurance from God.
As believers, now is our time to rise and shine the light and love of Jesus. We’re carrier of Hope.Together, let’s offer the watching world the real peace found in Jesus Christ.Now is time to share the life-changing message around the world.
As a family I want to pray this prayer of peace, provision, and protection over you today...
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for your protection that is found in our faith in Christ. You are our protector, shielding us from sickness and disease. You are our provider and our peace. Your word says that You have not given us the spirit of fear but of sound mind and love. Your assurance of hope and promises are true and timeless. Today, I believe and declare that You are surrounding Your children with health & protection, favor & wisdom. Therefore, no evil shall befall us, neither any plague come near our homes, offices, churches, neighborhood, nations etc. We believe it and receive it today In Jesus' name. Amen.
Surely the angel of goodness and mercy will protect you and your household in this season and all the days of your life in Jesus name, Amen.
Hans Tawi – Resident Pastor
E-WORSHIP SERVICE / SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE - WINNERS CHAPEL INT’L MARYLAND
TOPIC: Engaging the violence of faith for supernatural breakthroughs Part 3
Ministering: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo
• Song - “We are standing on Holy Ground and I know that there are Angels....”
• I welcome everyone all over the world to our e-worship experience
• We belong to the tribe of Lions
• Revelation 5:5; John 17:18
• Until we understand our ‘Lionic’ root we can exhibit violence of faith
• Lions are highly territorial
• Lions don’t visit territories they take over territories
• We are born for a time like this.
• This plaque will disappear as fast as it came
• Joshua 1:3
• There are things that shouldn’t take place because you and I are here
• This plaque shall not touch anyone of you
• Lions can occupy the same territory for generation’s
• When Lion is about to die; the group of Lion will take over the territory
• Exodus 6:8
• We are territorial commanders
• How do Lions maintain their territories?
• 1. By company
• Proverbs 13:20; 1 Corinthians 15:33
• To maintain your territory review your company
• 2. By declaration
• That’s why a Lion will always roar
• 3. By delegations
• We all have our parts to play
• The female Lion is all about hunting while the male lion preserves the territory
• 3. By Reproduction
• They reproduce after their kind. When they start reproducing they go into extinction
• I have the Lion genes so I speak the way I speak
• 4. By Nutrition
• Partake of the Lions meal daily - the flesh and blood daily
• You can pray over anything and convert to communion
• As long as there are preys to feed on the Lion continues to exist
• What is Faith?
• 1. Faith is not a beggarly force, Faith is a conquering force
• Daniel 3:17-27
• Daniel 6:20
• Lion don’t eat Lion, so they kept company as they saw Daniel a Lion of the tribe of Judah
• You can conquer by faith
• 2. Faith is not a dormant force Faith is a violent force
• Matthew 11:12
• Mark 2:1-12
• People sees doors at their levels, faith sees the doors above
• Jesus saw their faith. He saw something violent
• Why do we need violent Faith?
• There will always be a Red Sea to cross
• Exodus 14:15
• Step out this week without fear. It is a Red Sea that we are about to cross
• Brands of Wine that triggers violent Faith
• 1. The Vision Wine
• Every true vision drives the visionary
• Not everyone that writes a vision has it in reality
• A man of vision will always find place to be relevant
• Men on vision are still making money now while those without are relying on pay check
• The greatness in many of us is coming after COVID 19
• Genuine visionaries are unstoppable
• Acts 26:19; Phil 1:21
• 2. The Love Wine
• Love driven believers are intoxicating believes
• Romans 8:35-38
• When you are in love with God, it intoxicates you
• 2 Peter 3:9
• True love triggers violent faith
• 1 Corinthians 13:13
• When you are truly in love with God it will trigger violent faith
• You can’t love God whom you have not seen and hate your brother or sister that you have seen 1 John 4:20
• Passion for God will trigger compassion for men
• 3. The Company Wine
• The people you follow either intoxicates you or dilutes you
• I follow my company from a distance
• It’s not proximity it’s connectivity
• Those who hangs around faith giant automatically manifests faith
• Watch the people you company with, are they pumping in faith or diluting faith
• Proverbs 13:20
• Characteristics of Violent Faith
• 1. It carries a more than conquerors dispositions in battle
• Just like what is going I can tell who carries violent faith
• Not that the battle will soon be worn, the battle is already worn
• Wherever you are around the world COVID 19 is already extinct
• Maintain a more than conqueror disposition in battle
• Romans 8:37
• 2. It is authoritative and Assertive
• They speak with authority
• Mark 11:23
• Mark 11:13
• Exodus 14:16
• Not only animate things but inanimate
• It is authoritative, it is assertive
• Speak the Word - I shall not die I shall live
• Matthew 18:3
• For instance, my son believes I can buy anything and I believe with him
• All around the world the plague shall not touch you
• THE WORD FROM THE LORD
• Are you contagious?
• This is a very descriptive session
• What the virus is doing is what we should be doing.
• We are supposed to be infecting people and transforming their lives
• People are bordered everywhere in the world including USA who has always claimed they have answer to everything
• (Show of all cleaning agents and protective devices)
• What do we do?
• There is panic buying now everywhere.
• I saw an inscription recently, “Jesus is coming no one prepares, COVID 19 is coming everyone prepares”
• When last did anyone contact you and become infected by your faith and compassion for people?
• We ought to become contagious including our churches
• Exhibit contagious love in this season - Love fir God, our families, friends and humanity
• This is a reminder of how life is like a grass
• Everywhere Jesus went we felt his compassion
• The reason while we are complying with experts is because of love not fear
• I cannot and will not bury anyone here
• Love is not to talk gentle
• 1. Contagious light
• Is 60:1-3, Matthew 5:13-15
• 2. Contagious Faith
• Tell them everything is going to be alright I have heard from the Lord
• 3. Contagious Hope
• Everywhere around the world people are look8ng for positive news
• Don’t spread negativity spread hope
• Job 14:7
• 4. Contagious Wisdom
• Seasons like this are the best to display wisdom
• This is the time where you seek for strategic ways to have the same impact
• Schools have been forced to embrace e-learning
• We are already prepared with the e-worship
• The church only pray without engaging wisdom
• 4. Contagious Boldness
• We don’t practice boldness you are infected with boldness
• Acts 4:13
• 5. Contagious joy
• John 16:22
• Do not lose your joy this season
• 6. Contagious service
• What can I do for my community, what can I do for people around me?
• THE ANOINTING
• A Short of the oil is a vaccine for COVID -19
• Galatians 6:17
• Ezekiel 9:6
• Isaiah 10:27
• Wherever you are you can make a decision for Jesus
Worship With Us
Sunday Service – 9.00am – 11.00am
Wednesday Communion Service: 7.00pm
Covenant Hour of Prayers: 6.00am – 7.00am, Monday - Friday and Saturday 10am - 11am
Phone: (781) 885-4920, (312) 478-5085
Winners’ Chapel Int’l Massachusetts is open 24/7 for counseling and questions
Call (781) 885-4920 or (312) 478-5085
515 Woburn Street Tewksbury MA 01852.
Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved | Winners Chapel Int’l Massachusetts